Welcome to Proactive Physio
Here at Proactive Physio we provide a comprehensive range of sports and rehabilitation therapies and training to meet your personal needs. All our therapists are highly qualified and have many years of experience, so whether you have sustained a sporting injury or have a health issue that is affecting your life and wellbeing, Proactive Physio has a solution for you!
The clinic has been running for over six years and is located at Terrace Junction, Frankton Road, Queenstown. The premises is well equipped with private treatments rooms and a light, airy gym. We are centrally located at Frankton roundabout near the BP Petrol Station in Terrace Junction with ample free parking.
Our main services and expertise include:
- Rehab Gym & Exercises for Rehabilitation
- Rheumatology Physio & Orthopaedic Rehab
- Sports Injury Diagnosis & Treatment
- 12 Years’ Experience As Rugby Physiotherapists
- Injury Assessments, Prevention & Rehab
- Manual Therapy
- Core Stability, Muscle Balance, & Posture Correction
- Arthritis & Chronic Disorders Rehabilitation
- Massage Therapy
- PGA Certified Golf Analysis, Rehabilitation & Training
- Lactate & Fitness Testing and optimal HR Zones
- Kinesio Taping
- Diploma in Injection Therapy
- Pre and Post Pregnancy Walking Groups
Through continuing professional development, our experienced therapists can offer you the most up to date assessments and treatments for your condition.
We are committed to helping you understand your injury, maximising your independence and improving your performance and function. In order to accurately assess and treat your injury, we offer extended one on one sessions.
Our therapists have a strong manual therapy approach which includes joint manipulation/mobilisation, acupuncture and soft tissue techniques. In conjunction with these, we will develop a specific rehabilitation programme which aims to prevent recurrence of your injury and will improve your overall function.
We believe in a “Proactive” approach and offer core strengthening classes, running assessments, bike set ups/ergonomics and fitness and lactate testing.
Prevention is better than cure!