– WANTED P/T or F/T –
Senior Sports Physiotherapist:
- Are you enthusiastic and passionate about physiotherapy, wellbeing and health? Would the Queenstown lifestyle of skiing, snowboarding, trail running, mountain biking and adventure suit you or are you passionate to live and hike in the lakes and mountains of this rapidly developing community?
- Proactive Physio is a Queenstown based ACC accredited physiotherapy and sports clinic. We focus on prevention, treatment and performance, with a passion for supporting our community and sports events.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable full and part time physiotherapist. The successful applicant will be team focused, with good manual therapy and exercise based rehabilitation skills. VOC rehab experience preferred.
- You must hold NZ Board registration with at least five years experience, a valid work visa and an APC.
- A mentoring programme and ongoing IST is provided with CPD encouraged.
- Excellent starting salary dependent on experience, with the incentive of profit share for long term staff. (Option to be a contractor if preferred).
- To apply for the position please send a cover letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Massage Therapist; Massage Therapy Your Way!
Exciting opportunity for an experienced, super keen massage therapist to join a well-established physio team in beautiful Queenstown.
The role will provide the chance to build your own case-load with flexible working hours in a professional environment, including administrative support and a fun outgoing team!
Starting 1/4 time and building to P/T of F/T for the right person.
To join our team you must have:
- A massage therapy qualification
- Membership to Massage NZ (MNZ) + Insurance
We are an active bunch, making the most of the outdoors and sports on offer in Queenstown. We are open to talking with you about start dates, and accommodation help for the right applicant.
If you are interested in discussing employment opportunities please contact our director Sonya Anderson for a confidential discussion:
Landline: 03 442 7667
Mobile: 021 129 5483
Or email: email@example.com